Luxury Hotel in Dubai
Experience a five star hotel in Dubai Healthcare City that lies at the crossroads of the bustling downtown and the ancient charm of the old city. A blend of modern design with local cultural influences captures the essence of Dubai, exuding a clever, energizing and confident appeal. Just 7 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport, Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights has beautiful views of the Dubai creek and city skyline. Associates await to provide caring hospitality so that every guest makes the most of being away.
- 461 luxury Dubai rooms and suites
- Panoramic views of Dubai Creek and city skyline
- Complimentary non-alcoholic minibar once per stay.
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Regency Club Lounge with exclusive club lounge privileges
- On-site diverse dining outlets and 24 hour room service
- Hue, an exclusive bar-lounge with a 360-degree view
- Gift Shop
- Mini convenience store
- Nysa Spa & Club with eight luxuriously appointed spa treatment suites including two VIP suites and a Hydro Thermarium
- Two separate fitness centers for mixed use and ladies-only
- A temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool
- Kid's Club offering leisure activities for children
- Hair & Beauty Salon (located within the premises of Nysa Spa & Club)
- 3,200 square metres of versatile event spaces with seperate entrance
- Al Manzil, an exclusive residential-style multi-event enclave
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Shopping Mall
- Baby-sitting services available upon request (charges apply)
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry & Dry-cleaning services
Items lost within the hotel will be kept for a period of three months, before being handed over to Dubai Police. After a further three months, Dubai Police will auction the lost items and give the proceeds to charity.
Map & Directions
Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights is located in Dubai Healthcare City, along the Dubai Creek and is easily accessible to all major points of interest in the city. Guests can access our luxury hotel from the airport or through various transportation modes such as hotel limousines and taxis.
24-hour secure parking is available at our underground car parks with complimentary valet parking service provided for all in-house guests or guests availing the spa and F&B facilities, giving you the opportunity to relax from the moment you arrive at the hotel.
· Airport Transfers
Available upon request made 24 hours prior to arrival/departure; charges apply
Car rental and private limousine services can be arranged; charges apply
Complimentary shuttle bus service is provided to selected shopping malls.
For more information or to make a limousine reservation, contact our Concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Taxis are readily available at the entrance of our luxury hotel in Dubai. The starting meter rate generally begins at AED5.00 and subsequent increments are AED1.50 per kilometer.
DISTANCES TO TRANSPORTATION MODES
Dubai International Airport (DXB) – 7.4km (9 minutes by car)
Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station - 1.3km (2 minutes by car)
Our Business Centre provides a range of secretarial and communication services for the business traveler to stay productive while on the move. Highly qualified and multilingual associates at our hotel are at your service to assist with any services required while guests are away from the office.
Business services and facilities include (charges apply):
- Wired and wireless Internet access
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Shipping services
- Office supplies such as stationery
Please contact the Business Centre at Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights for current pricing information at +971 4 553 1234
As one of the luxury hotels in Dubai, we offer specially designed rooms for physically challenged guests. Our associates are sensitive to the needs of guests with disabilities and trained to assist guests with special needs, enabling all visitors to enjoy a pleasant, safe and luxurious stay.
The following facilities for physically challenged guests are available at Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights:
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and elevators
- Four specially adapted rooms on the fourth and fifth floors located by fire exits for quick access
- Emergency call buttons
- Grab rails in the bathrooms
- Ramps to access event facilities, restaurants and recreational facilities
- Accessible public toilets on the ground floor
- Valet parking services
- Wheelchair rental available upon request
For assistance or more information, kindly contact us at +971 4 553 1234 or email at email@example.com
Within the hotel, the gift shop retails exclusive Dubai souvenirs and a selection of convenience items.
Location: Lobby level at Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Timings: Saturday to Thursday - 09:30am to 9:30pm
Friday – 11:00am to 9:30pm
The mall mart offers a limited range of household goods and basic groceries.
Location: Lobby level at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights Apartment
Timings: open 24 hours, daily
Let the fragrance of fresh flowers make your day a better one. Visit the flower pop-up shop located at the lobby level
Location: Lobby level at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Timings: open 24 hours, daily
Call +971 4 553 1234 for more information
HAIR & BEAUTY SALON
The Hair & Beauty Salon provides the latest and best in hair and beauty trends. Featuring separate men's and ladies' areas, their range of services includes hair, nail care, aesthetics and make-up for both men and women.
Location: Level 2 (with the premises of Nysa Spa & Club)
Timings: Saturday to Thursday - 09:00am to 9:00pm
Friday – 11:00am to 8:00pm
Call +971 4 553 1229 for appointments
Ramadan at the Creek
The sound of a family member’s voice. The smell of tradition and the taste of familiarity. Throughout the holy month of Ramadan, our spaces will feel like an extension of home.
Celebrate this April
Have a look at how we are ready to celebrate the month of April at our Restaurants along with Nysa Spa & Club!
Emirates Family Offer
Choose and enjoy a range of exciting things to make your Dubai experience more memorable!
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.